Preferred Client Program


I Share My Commission With You
When you purchase your home through me and Prudential Northwest Realty we are paid a Broker Fee at closing, usually 3% of the purchase price. We keep 75% of this fee and rebate the other 25% to you. 

This means that on a $400,000 home purchase price the Seller pays a Broker Fee of $12,000. Prudential Northwest Realty receives $9,000 and $3,000 is rebated to you. 

You can apply all or part of the rebate toward your Closing Costs or to ”Buy Down” your interest rate. You can also receive the rebate or any portion not applied toward Closing Costs or “Buy Downs” in cash after closing.  

How It Works
To be eligible for the Preferred Client Program you must sign a Buyer’s Agency Agreement naming me as your Realtor
® and commit to introducing me to at least two of your family members, friends, coworkers or anyone else who is interested in buying or selling a home, condominium or other real estate.

When your introduction results in a closed sale, not only will I share my commission with them just as I did with you, I will send you $250 as my way of saying thank you for your introduction. This $250 ‘thank you’ will apply every time they use me as their Realtor®, forever! 

What You Need To Know
You cannot use your rebate as a part of your down payment. On some Government backed loans like FHA and VA there may be a restriction as to whether or not it is legal to receive rebates after closing of any amount so be sure to check with your lender about their requirements. 

The minimum Broker Fee to Prudential Northwest Realty is $6,000. The minimum rebate to a Preferred Client is $500.That means that on purchases where the commission paid to Prudential Northwest Realty is less than $8,000 you will receive less than 25% but never less than $500. Typically that would apply to properties sold for less than $270,000 but will vary depending upon the commission amount paid to Prudential Northwest Realty. 

This offer is subject to change without notice.

My Commitment
Buying and selling real estate is not a commodity that can be standardized into a one size fits all approach. To ensure the highest level of service, I commit to treating my clients and their circumstances respectfully and individually. I will be personally responsible for my client's satisfaction throughout their home purchase and sale experience and will remain throughout their lives as their most trusted real estate resource.

Tell Me More!
Your Name & Contact Information:
First Name:  
Last Name:  
E-mail:  *
Phone: - - X
* = Required Fields
We respect your privacy and promise that your personal information will remain confidential. Feel free to review our Privacy Policy for further assurance of this.

By providing a telephone number and/or email address, you give express permission for us to call you or email you, even if your phone number is on a state or national "Do Not Call" list.

The properties shown below are the results of a specific search. You can modify that search to customize your needs.

Renton Houses